2009/07/09

Wandering



As Joyce recomended me, I took my camera (my mum has bought me one) and wandered in the streets near home taking photos. Days have been grey, so this is a shot of one of the church towers in a moment of blue sky. Maybe is quite simbolic, just a sunny moment in a grey period. Will try to find more sunny moments. You can notice there is a stork nest in the right side.

Joyce-k esan bezala, nire kamara (amak erosi dit bat) hartu eta nire etxeko kale ingurutik buelta bat eman nuen argazkiak ateratzen. Egun grisak isan ditugu, hala ere eliza dorrearen argazkiak badik urdin apur bat. Agian simbolikoki, momentu argitzu bat tarte gris batean. Saiatuko naiz momentu argitzu gehiago topatzen. Fijatzen bazarete zikoinak daude eskubialdean.

Como me recomendó Joyce, cojí mi cámara (mi madre me ha comprado una) y me perdí un poco por las calles cerca de casa sacando fotors. Han sido días grises, pero esta foto de la torre tiene un punto de azul en el cielo. Tal vez algo simbólico, un poco de claridad en el periodo oscuro. Espero que haya más momentos de claridad. Si os fijaís hay unas cigüeñas en la parte derecha.

They have just told me that a work pale is dying. It is quite hard. He was just nearly retaired, and was so nice...

Orain esan didate lankide bat hiltzen ari dela. Oso gogorra da. Hileta gehiegi daramatzat azkenaldian eta ez nago ni nire momentu onenean...

Acaban de decirme que un compañero de trabajo se está muriendo. Es tan duro...y llevo demasiados funerales en esta última temporada, y yo no estoy en el mejor de los momentos..

2 comentarios:

  1. Hope there will be more sunny moments soon. really sorry for your co-worker.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Sorry to hear about your friend at work.

    I'm glad you took your camera out for a walk. Just think if you didn't you would have missed the chance at new life. As you said kind of symbolic.

    Try to hanging in there my friend. xoxo

    ResponderEliminar

Thanks for coming in
Mila esker etortzeagatik
Gracias por pasar