2010/07/30

August

AUGUST as wikipedia says is the eight month of the year in the Gregorian Calendar.
I was ooking for some interesting which could excuse me to make other´s holiday month a productive month for me (as I have to work in August) and  I found these words.

August: Happiness Happens Month

So I thought, everyone will be resting while you have to work. So let´s make something this month to keep you busy,  and in september when you will have some days off and will be resting ...wait for the feedback. So I decided to give a chance to your creativity and imagination and try to be "productive" this month.


The idea is to full this space with words, music, photos and handmade things. To create a huge brainstorming inside my little matchbox.
Will try...hope you take part and like it!

5 comentarios:

  1. I also have to work for the whole August, as this is my last week of summer vacation... But I took a head start on the creativity, and just finished sewing a brand new handbag of my own design. I just wish I can keep the spirit up through the whole month..!

    "Happiness happens". That sounds really good. :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love this photo! That sounds good to me!
    Hope you have a great weekend!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Nice idea, and I think you'll have fun making a creative brainstorming space out of your matchbox! Happy August (tomorrow).

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Excellent idea! Looking forward to follow you :-)

    ResponderEliminar

Thanks for coming in
Mila esker etortzeagatik
Gracias por pasar