2014/12/31

The last day of 2014


The year is to finish and I could spend hours talking about what I should have made or what I managed to make...but really just want to look ahead. To the year that is going to begin. So BREATH deep and look around.

I find friends from all parts of the world, with who is so easy to share things that makes me feel, smile or even cry. Friends that although in distance, I feel really near. Friends I would love to keep, meet or make more this coming 2015. Share a cup of coffee, a lunch or just a postcard. MAKE CLOSER.

I find a big window opened to a new begining. To dreams that have to make true, to creativity that has to be developed, to moments to enjoy, to be the 40s. 

So this last day of the year, I want to wish you a great begining of 2015.
 

Urteko azken egun honetan orduak igaro nitzake zer egin dudan, zer ez dudan egin edo zer egin behar izan nuenari buruz hitzegiten...baina aurrera begiratzea besterik ez dut nahi. Etortzear dagoen urte berriari. Beraz ARNASTU sakon eta ingurura begiratu.

Lagunak ikusten ditut. Munduko parte guztietakoak, nahiz eta urrun edo hurbil egon, ezohizko den hurbiltasunarekin sentitzen ditudanak. Datorren urterako lagun horiek mantendu nahi nituzke, ezagutu, pertsonan eta berriak egin ere. Kafe bat hartu, bazkaltzeko geratu edo postale bat elkarbidali. HURBILDU.

Hasiera berri bati irekia dagoen lehioa ikusten dut.  Ametsak betetzeko daudela erakusten digun etorkisuna, irudimenari gero eta garrantzi haundiagoa ematear dagoen biharkoa, disfrutatzekoa eta 40. hamarkadan sartzekoa.

Beraz urteko azken egun honetan, 2015. urte zoragarria opa dizuet.



El último día del año podría pasar horas hablando de los objetivos que me puse, de aquello que logré, de lo que queda pendiente....pero realmente sólo me apetece mirar adelante. Al año que está por empezar. Así que RESPIRA hondo y mira alrededor.

Encuentro amigos de todas partes del mundo. Amigos con los que resulta sencillo compartir alegrías, detalles minúsculos que crecen, incluso tristezas. Amigos que aun estando lejos se sienten cerca. Amigos que con el año nuevo me gustaría conocer, mantener y descubrir nuevos. ACERCAR.

Encuentro una ventana abierta a nuevos comienzos. A sueños que se irán cumpliendo, a ilusiones que nos harán fuertes, a momentos de creatividad, a diversión y alegría, a los 40 que están a punto de caer.

Así que el último día del año solo me queda desearon que el 2015 sea increible. 



FOTO 1.Anna

11 comentarios:

  1. I wish You also a very happy, joyful and creative new year!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I read, you're my age? Yeah. So I'm not alone.

    I am also sure that there are more in the new year of all. Friends, no matter how far away they are, are important and open the inner as well as outer eye.

    I look to you in the new year. And I am glad that I found this place here with you.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks Kristin for your words. And yeah! great to find one of my age ;) So we will celebrate together!

      Eliminar
  3. Hoixe baietz! Oso hitz politak hasten den urte berri hontarako. Urteberri on!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Feliz 2015 también para ti. Será un placer seguir visitándote. Muxus :))))

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Beautiful beginnings, and each image seems a special treasure!
    Like you, a treasured friend!!
    Your words come alive, across lands, I felt you were with us again this New Years here in Japan.
    Wishing you a happy and creative joy filled and healthy New Year!! xoxoJoanne

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Have the same feeling....thought about your boat trip to your husband´s family....

      Eliminar
  6. Hay una frase que dice algo así que sólo hay que mirar atrás para coger impulso, pues eso a disfrutar del año, de la edad (que compartimos) y que el año nuevo venga cargadito de cosas buenas. Un abrazo

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Exactamente. Jajaja....apruebo eso de volver a NY. Apúntatelo....

      Eliminar
  7. Dear Ibabe, even though I keep falling off the blog world every now and then, I still remember each and every one of you. The other day I washed the lovely rose pink handwarmers you sent me a long time ago, and I thought of you again with a smile. If I was the type to make New Year's resolutions, my promise would be to start blogging more often...

    I have a feeling 2015 is going to be great for both of us. Not easy, but great! Let's make the most of it and remember to enjoy the little things. Talk to you again soon! :)

    ResponderEliminar

Thanks for coming in
Mila esker etortzeagatik
Gracias por pasar