2010/11/21

Rainy sunday


It is raining outside. After all week of work, no time to write, no time to read, I have managed to take a time to visit you a bit. Lately I have a time discontrol...so I am not visiting you and talking to you as much I would like. And miss it a lot.
Kanpoan euria ari du. Astea lanez gainezka pasa det, eta idazteko ezta irakurtzeko betarik ez diat izan. Denbora deskontrol apur bat diat...eta ez nabil zuen lekuak bizitatzen ezta nahi aina zuekin hitzegiten. Eta faltan botatzen det.
Llueve fuera. Después de una semana de trabajo, sin tiempo para leer, sin tiempo para escribir y ni siquiera para visitaros un poco. Últimamente tengo el tiempo descontrolado...y no consigo visitaros y escribiros tanto como me gustaría. Y lo echo de menos.


It is raining outside, but it is clear...and house is in silence and I can hear the sound of my fingers while I am writting. I adore this sound. It reminds me the sound of old typewritters...I have one at my parents. I bought it with a price in a tale competition when I was a child. Now I feel the need of writing again.
Kanpoan euria da, baina argi dago...etxea ixilean dau eta nire behatzek ateratzen duten zarata maite diat...idazten nagoen bitartean, gurasoen etxean dudan aintzinako idaztemakinaren zarata ekartzen didate burura. Ipui txapelketa batean irabazitako diruarekin erosi nuen, ia haur nintzela. Orain idatzi behar hori berriro sentitzen diat.
Fuera sigue lloviendo, pero está claro...la casa está en silencio y puedo escuchar el sonido de mis dedos tecleando. Adoro este sonido. Me recuerda al sonido de las viejas máquinas de escribir...Hay una en casa de mis padres. La compré con el premio de un concurso de cuentos..cuando era muy pequeña. Ahora siento otra vez la necesidad de escribir.



I feel again lots of needs...the need of write, the need of share, the need of create. I think it say R.M.Rilke who said that the most beautiful creations come out from desesperation...or something similar. Now I feel that my world is on the edge...I feel more strong in other things.
Berriro sentitzen ditut ahaztutako behar asko....idazteko beharra, konpartitu beharra, sortzeko beharra. Uste dut Rilkek esan zuela, kreazio zoragarrienak desesperaziotik datozela...edo antzerako zeozer. Eta orain nire mundua kolokan sentitzen dudanean...gogorragoa sentitzen naiz beste gauza batzuetan.
Siento otra vez necesidades olvidadas...la necesidad de escribir, de compartir, de crear. Creo que fue R.M.Rilke quien dijo que las más bellas creaciones provienen de la desesperación...o algo así. Ahora que siento mi mundo en un equilibrio inestable....me siento más fuerte para otras cosas.

Photos were taken in my ceramics class...these are my classmates working.

13 comentarios:

  1. The needs are mainsprings... I send you fresh roses and think you'll be stronger and stronger...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Very nice photos Ibb! Words but also photos are a good medium for you to share and create. I'm so glad you're continuing your ceramic classes this year. I hope you'll soon be able to find a rhythm in your days that makes you happy. Baci.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Pues escribe Ibb, que lo haces muy bien.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I ever think of you as being amazingly honest, true to yourself and always very 'present' - I think it's a rare combination. Hope and believe that for someone like you, every little piece will fall in the right place. With time - you'll see.

    Remember that I gave away a necklace, and that my daughter ran away with the tin, and pulled one more name out of the box. Well, my husband asked her: 'And who would you give an extra warm hug'? She reached for one more name: Ibb.
    Hard to put in in an envelope and send it to you, but it makes me smile anyway...

    ResponderEliminar
  5. tiempo para oir tus dedos tecleando y para mirar manos haciendo cerámica ¿que más se puede pedir?

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Pues adelante, sí!... Fijo que se te da igual de bien que la fotografía.
    Que suerte descubrir este Espacio
    (y es que el Arte en todas sus modalidades es una gozada, verdad?)
    Un abrazo.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. You think your world is on the edge??
    I hope you will find balance and keep the strengths you have discovered in yourself.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Sometimes through art we become stronger. Inspiring post!

    ResponderEliminar
  9. create a lot
    Ibb

    not out of despair
    but out of love

    create because you are in love
    (yes, you are)

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Si en el fondo yo sabía q para ser así de moderna tenías q tener una infancia bohemia jaja
    Ganaste un concurso de cuentos y encima la recopensa fue suficiente para comprarte una maquina de escribir...en mi colegio gané uno y me regalaron un boli de kukuxumusu, que mola mucho...pero es un boli! jajaja

    Me gustan mucho las sensaciones q transmites aquí. Bueno a veces me hacen sentir un poco triste, pero creo que al final siemrpe consigues llegar a la parte positiva de todo y eso me gusta.
    Muchos besitos

    ResponderEliminar
  11. You describe the silences so beautifully, especially in winter I feel a quiet too. Looks very healing and soothing to work in clay. Did you ever read Letters to a Young Poet by Rainer Maria Rilke? It's one of my favorites, and I go back to it quite often. Your expression reminds me of his writing on solitude, and how important and even essential it is to finding what and how we need to express...happy making and enjoy wherever you wander today:)xo

    ResponderEliminar
  12. sí venga!!!!
    un montón de sensaciones, me encanta leer eso!
    un abrazo!

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Best post ever! Beautiful photos (i want to take a ceramic class too)and I so know the feeling of missing my friends in blogland. Hugs.

    ResponderEliminar

Thanks for coming in
Mila esker etortzeagatik
Gracias por pasar