2015/10/20

October is falling slowly

Autumn is changing colours of the landscape around.
Days fly as leaves on wind, nearly without leaving any footprint.
I must confess that I feel that I am not in my best, and maybe that is the reason wh I have a bit abandoned the blog.
I usually sit a bit in front the TV after dinner, and took the tablet. As I feel tired, unusually tired and with burned brain, I just look at easy things like Pinterest or Instagram.  Those which are imagine based and words are in second space.
But as live is not internet, here I show what I have bein making in my little spare time:
  • A shawl crochet from Marion Madel book
  • Reading The Ermit by Thomas Rydahl, and next in the list one by Penelope Fitzgerald.
  • Writting. I make a gest post in this lovely web
  • And now that I have lost my grandmother, I think I have to make something with all the photos I have been taking from her place....
What about your cold afternoons? Any books to recomend or knitting ideas?
 

El otoño está mudando los colores de los paisajes que nos rodean.
Los días caen, como las hojas de los árboles, sin apenas dejar huella alguna.
Tengo que confesar que no me encuentro en mi mejor momento y tal vez sea esa la razón de tener el blog un poco abandonado.
Me suelo sentar a la noche, después de cenar, un rato con la tablet. Pero el cansancio y el agotamiento mental me impulsan a fáciles aplicaciones como Pinterest o Instagram donde la navegación es más a nivel visual y las palabras se quedan en segundo plano.
Pero como no solo de internet vive el hombre, os enseño un poco en lo que se me va el poco tiempo libre que le robo a los días:
  • Estoy tejiendo un chal del libro de Marion Madel book
  • Leyendo El Hermitaño de Thomas Rydahl, y tengo uno a la espera de Penelope Fitzgerald.
  • Escribiendo un poco. Kireei me publicó hace poco una colaboración web
  • Y ahora que he perdido a mi abuela, algo tengo que hacer con todas las fotos que tengo de su casa, de sus rincones...algo para que todos la recordemos.
Y vosotros qué libros tenéis entre manos, alguna recomendación? Algún patrón fácil?
 

 


Udazken koloreak aldatzen dihoaz inguruko paisaiari ezezaguna zaigun itzura emanez.
Eta egunak erortzen dira, zuhaitzetako ostoak lez, ia zarata atera gabe, ia inor ohartu gabe.
Nire onenean ez nagoela aitortu behar diat, eta agian horregatik piskat alderatua dut bloga.
Gauero afalostean telebista aurrean esertzen naiz tableta eskuan dudala. Baina nekean eta barneko gogo ezak, gauza edo ariketa errezetara bultzatzen naute. Pinterest eta Instagramen ibili ohi naiz, non irudiak dira nagusi eta hitzak bigarren plano batean geratzen diren.
Hala ere beste gauzetarako denbora ateratzen hari naiz.
  • Marion Madel-en liburutik  zeozer nabil egiten. Erraza eta nahiko arina. 
  •  El Hermitaño Thomas Rydahl-ena darabilt eskuartean eta Penelope Fitzgerald-en bat dut itxoiten.
  • Zeozer idatzi eta argitaratu didate. Kolaborazio txiki bat web
  • Orain amana galdu dudala, argazki eta hitzekin zeozer egin behar dudala sentitzen dut...gogora ekartzeko.
Eta zuek ze liburu edo eskulan dezute eskuartean? Gomendiorik?



13 comentarios:

  1. ¡Qué colores tan maravillosos los de esos árboles! Yo también ando que no llego a las cosas, publico menos y a mi cámara de fotos le están saliendo telarañas. De leer ni hablamos... Feliz finde :)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hay veces que el tiempo se escapa...y los meses caen....
      Necesitamos un poco de tiempo para parar el tiempo

      Eliminar
    2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

      Eliminar
  2. Don't you just adore this time of year! Today we went up to the mountains and the trees were stunning. One tree looked like it was a blaze! It was amazing. I just made a photo of it in my mind as I new a photo could never do it justice. Afterwards, we ate at a cute little cafe while a man outside strung tunes on his Guitar.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Amazing colours!
    And I´m very sorry for your loss. It takes time, the sorrow I mean.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks...it will take time but the good things are so much...great and strong woman

      Eliminar
  4. Beautiful colors of fall!
    Glad to hear you are doing many creative things.
    I am so sorry to hear of your loss of your Grandmother.
    I also have not been on the blog so much, but is nice to be here now and see you again!
    Best wishes and Love from Oita, finally turning to fall here as I must go and have a look at the ginko trees!!♡

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Something is going on your way

      Eliminar
    2. Thank you Ibabe!! I received it!! I had just taken a ginko photo for you!
      I will send it to you !! You are so sweet!!

      Eliminar
  5. Thanks for these wonderful colors... Do you know Joël Dicker?
    http://www.amazon.fr/verdad-sobre-caso-Harry-Quebert/dp/8420414069

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I have seen it but never decided to buy....must think it next time

      Eliminar

Thanks for coming in
Mila esker etortzeagatik
Gracias por pasar