2015/04/08

Corner view: Hunger



Hungry? Lately I enjoy more and more cooking...and of course eating. Trying to discover and learn I opened a pinterest board. Now  I have to find time or someone to cook for me. 
You cook or they cook for you?

Hambientros? Últimamente disfruto cada día más cocinando y claro comiendo. Tratando de descubrir y aprender, abrí una carpeta de pinterest. Ahora tengo que encontrar tiempo para cocinar o alguien que me cocine.
Cocinas u os cocinan?

Goze? Azkenaldian gero eta gehiago egoten naiz sukaldean. Gustoko diat eta jaten ere gero eta gehiago disfrutatzen diat. Topatzeko eta probatzeko pinteresten ireki nuen lehiago. Orain sukaldean galtzeko denbora behar diat, edo niretzat sukaldean sartzen duen norbait bilatu.
Zuek sukaldari zarete edo nork sukaldean zuengatik sartzen den norbait dezute?

18 comentarios:

  1. when you find someone who cooks for you, please call me! :)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. When I find HIM I will invite to lunch for a week ;)
      It is one of the musts

      Eliminar
  2. I am coming to your house for dinner! Yum!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. You are invited, but no so great as the ones in the photos.

      Eliminar
  3. Yum! You've inspired me to roast some asparagus for dinner tomorrow night!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Yummy day ;)
    I cook, but, my children cook for me as well! I think it's nice to share our "creations" ;)))

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. That´s nice. Very nice. They are looking after you great!

      Eliminar
  5. I do all the cooking and would LOVE it if another member of the household would cook occasionally.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I would also say, the one who cooks for you, can visit me a long time :).
    This would be perfect for me.

    I cook for myself, but it's not my favorite hobby. I would like to cook more unusual and exotic dishes. But for me alone ... I lack the desire.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I know what you mean...cooking for one...
      Should we make something strange and....
      https://www.mealsharing.com/
      https://newgusto.com/

      Eliminar
  7. these things look very yummy :)

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Pues hasta ahora no tenía hambre, pero ha sido ver la última foto y ya estoy pensando en la cena, jajaj... A mí la cocina, ni fu ni fa, eso sí, comer me gusta un rato largo. Muxus :))

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. A mí también, pero como nadie me ha cocinado...pues si quiero comer bien...al final voy haciendo alguna cosilla (muy de vez en cuando) resto...supervivencia

      Eliminar
  9. Elegant photos of the delicious ways to satisfy your hunger!!
    Lately I start cooking alot because I have to make a `bento` everyday for Y in High School! Thanks for some good food ideas fromSpain:))

    ResponderEliminar
  10. 's looking good, ibb!!!! did you make all these? wowsers!!! n♥

    ResponderEliminar

Thanks for coming in
Mila esker etortzeagatik
Gracias por pasar