2016/01/27

Ecological yarns Lanas Ecológicas

Although I don´t have much time to knit and big projects last me seasons, it is something that relaxes me a lot

I enjoy finding the pattern to knit or crochet I like, and that goes with my mood, my style and little hability.

Lately I am crocheting more. Don´t know how. I usually choose a project with a new sticht, as a little challance, I go bigger each time and change style and form not to get bored.

I like to look for inspiration in Pinterest and Raverly. In the next board I keep all pieces and patterns I find different, interesting or just strange enough not to find them easily again.


Aunque no tenga mucho tiempo para tejer y los proyectos grandes me lleven demasiado tiempo, es una actividad que cada día me relaja más.

Me encanta buscar el patrón de punto o ganchillo que me apetece empezar, que se adapte a mi estado de ánimo, a mi estilo y a mi precaria capacidad.

Últimamente estoy haciendo más ganchillo que punto, va por temporadas. Establezco algún punto nuevo como reto, aumento poco a poco el tamaño de las piezas y cambio de estilos y formas para no caer en el aburrimiento.

Mi mayor fuente de inspiración es Pinterest and Raverly. En el siguiente tablero suelo guardar lo que me llama la atención, algún que otro patrón interesante y piezas únicas que difícilmente volveré a cruzarme en la red.






Another thing lately I take a time to find, is the yarn. As I don´t knit much I would like to find special yarns. Those that have good quality, ecological and with natural dyes. Not all the project suit this kind of wool, but that´s what  I like, finding all matches.

There are some links to the kind of yarn I am taking about. They are basicaly from Spain and Portugal. 

So could you please add your links and we will be able to make a great list.

Otro de los puntos en los que invierto algo de tiempo, es en la elección de las lanas. Como no tejo mucho me gusta buscar lanas especiales. Esa de alta calidad, ecológicas y con tintes naturales. No todos los proyectos se pueden ajustar a ellas, pero eso mismo hace cada proyecto algo especial.

Os paso unos enlaces interesantes acerca de lanas de este tipo.

Si conocéis alguno más por favor pasadme vuestros enlaces y podremos hacer una gran lista de proveedores.








12 comentarios:

  1. ADORO ese jersey... Se podría decir que lo NECESITO ��

    Buena recopilación que me va a venir genial, yo alguna ya conozco por ahí también. Voy a buscar y te digo para engordar esa lista ��

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Yo también. Conseguí que mi madre me hiciera un chaleco en grises...pero ese es
      Pasa y un día pondré la lista completita

      Eliminar
    2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

      Eliminar
  2. A link of links... http://isabellekessedjian.blogspot.fr/ one of my French blÖgfriend ;)Have a nice day.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. oh I love the jumper, love the idea about finding the wool

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I'm appreciate your writing skill. Please keep on working hard. Thanks

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Where can i get them i love them all!!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. XESS Exhibition Stand services have been present in the industry of exhibition stand making for more than seven years. With expertise in exhibition stand contracting in numerous many destinations that include Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Ras Al Khaimah, Muscat Oman, Doha Qatar, Kuwait, and Saudi Arabia.
    XESS prioritize the need to ensure that every stand has a new element to it by making certain that the customers get what they ask for, with quality that is precise as in the exhibition stand design we propose or in the designs that you propose to us. A different aspect of it is the execution of event production, in numerous many ways; Backdrops, Stages, Pop-up stands, Roll-up stands, display stands, standees, Banners, retail and food kiosks, audiovisual and furniture rentals.
    Get more details from xessevents.com

    ResponderEliminar

Thanks for coming in
Mila esker etortzeagatik
Gracias por pasar