Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
ABOUT ME
My name is Ibabe and this blog is about trying to slow down and enjoy every moment.
Ibabe diat izena eta bloga historia haundi bilakatzen diren gauza txikiei buruz da.
Mi nombre es Ibabe y este blog es disfrutar de cada momento convirtiendo las pequeñas cosas en grandes historias.
SEARCH
CATEGORY
ARCHIVE
-
►
2015
(29)
- ► septiembre (3)
-
►
2014
(51)
- ► septiembre (5)
-
►
2013
(63)
- ► septiembre (6)
-
►
2012
(59)
- ► septiembre (4)
-
►
2011
(63)
- ► septiembre (5)
-
►
2010
(107)
- ► septiembre (1)
POPULAR POST
-
In this moment I am quite...well today rain will fall in the other sence...with another perspective. Momentu honetan, zera...beno, euria ga...
-
Frozen nature in our way to family lunch Christmas day. Natura izoztua, Aramaixorako bidean. Naturaleza congelada de camino a la comida fam...
-
A lunch in a Wineward . A treasure I carry from Amsterdam Cold is here. Clogs and handmade shocks. And the Winner is.......ELISABEL...
-
I have started again...with the rain, to crochet. Berriro hasi naiz...euriarekin, gantziloa egiten. He vuelto a empezar...con la lluvia a h...
-
I now live in a famous and green city. Well the city is the same, but now it is more famous. Or at least that is what they are saying us. V...
NICE PEOPLE
Copyright. Ibabe Ibañez. Con la tecnología de Blogger.
there´s no need for words, this photo speaks for itself:)
ResponderEliminarhave a nice day!
Really nice photo!
ResponderEliminarLove this!
ResponderEliminarand a silent comment waiting for you :)
ResponderEliminarps. what is the woman walking? just curious
A very weird image of a woman in black lingerie and clogs walking a caterpillar! I love it.
ResponderEliminarnot bansky, is it?
ResponderEliminarlike the caterpillar walking too...
great !!!
ResponderEliminarfun!
ResponderEliminar